Good bye, Orthopaedics!

By Athirah | Coral Tulip - Saturday, January 09, 2021

MasyaAllah, it really happened in a blink of an eye. Now I am no more a "first poster,".

I am on my first off day during tagging, it's a mixed feeling. Part of me is still in the previous posting, carrying myself as the first-poster who's new to everything - in other words ; to be forgiven for everything. Haha

How I made it my first posting is another story to be told when I want to.

Here I am writing in the night I'll be going back to work tomorrow.. Sigh.

It's a different experience than during my first time of tagging - completely clueless. Clueless to the system, the places, to be taken advantage of, completely clueless. At least I know what's going on. Biiznillah, haadza min fadhli robbii.

Anyway my current posting is Paediatrics! I am thrilled, I looked forward to this posting because it's my favourite. But it wasn't my choice.. I wanted another posting, perhaps Medical so I can learn. But He knows better.

I have been surrounded by kids, the superiors are supportive, love to teach. It's too good to be true. I need to acquire new skills of course, but it's doable. I have yet managed to insert the branula. So far I've taken bloods, do the C&S. And it's enough for me.

Ahhh.. I don't know. I just don't feel like going to work tomorrow!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comment