OFF-TAG ASSESSMENT DONE!

By Athirah | Coral Tulip - Saturday, September 26, 2020

Generally, before we are put into a scheduled system (or called "Flexi shift") - we are required to complete the tagging phase.

Tagging is to officially work from 7 am to 10 pm and involve in all working areas in order to adapt with the system. Since we're still slow, usually we'll come by 6 am and return at 11 pm.. or later. Throughout the tagging period, you can only get one day off in a week. Would you wanna spend tagging for a month? Ugh

It is an exhausting phase physically and mentally. I got leg cramps almost every other day. Relieved after using Yoko-yoko (free ads here lol). I am still slow, sometimes I can't even make proper time for meals. It was draining.

In my current department, we are required to complete the off-tag sheet consists of tasks we must accomplished and to pass the Off-Tag Assessment.

It's a viva session with MO in charge. Since this is my first posting, he asked about management of emergency cases in wards. What I should do if BP drop, oxygen low, glucose high/low, stroke, etc. If this doesn't work, next thing? Investigation? On top of the specific questions about the department I'm in..

Alhamdulillah I passed it within a month!

How it happens here is, I need to approach the doctor in charge for assessment. You could be asking to be assessed before the allowed period, but what if the doctor is busy? He had to delay, and the least thing could happen - your posting period is extended for the days you were late for assessment.

All of the assessment works this way. No one will make an announcement of, "today A, B, S must meet me for assessment", nope.

So, whoever reading this, please recite this prayer for me :

"May Athirah pass all of the assessment and complete her training on time without any extension, Aamiin."

I guess I can start planning for day-off now. :')

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comment

  1. I will pray for you.
    Hopefully you can endure all tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah dah lulus task....btw....i like the way u write the prayer....mmg rietta baca the doa for you....n good luck....

    ReplyDelete