RESTRICTED.

By Athirah | Coral Tulip - Thursday, March 19, 2020


I can't believe this would be my first post in 2020.
I have about ten of unfinished drafts, that I don't know..
I just left.
After 3 months, finally. I got a little breather.
Days passed by in a blink of an eye,
that I did not even tried to stop.

I took things for granted.

It has been five years since I lived with a strict given time table.
I never had a moment without having works to be done.
So I went along with it.

This is a blessing for him,
That I want and can write.
The only things restricted is our movement.

The rest millions of things are free as always.
So with this crucial two weeks given,
I hope I can come back.

Skills are a responsibility from Him.
You cannot let it go to waste by purposely refuse to use that to contribute to the world.
Because one day, we will be asked.
What have you done with all the blessings you are blessed with?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 Comment