"almost be the most wonderful son in the family,"
By Rara - Thursday, April 19, 2012
*LOL* Okay stop laughing, that's rude.. It might be true what, I don't know him as a "family", I only know him as a friend, as a human, and wow. I just knew that a *nice* person can turn out to be a very good son.. Never judge a book by its cover, huh? ;) Let's just be positive. If so, alhamdulillah. Other than as a son, still he may be the-most-wonderful, could be he's only the-most-awful to me, right. Stay optimistic.
I told you, I don't really know how to make friends, I'm not even good at it, I can't keep one maybe cause I'm not like the "latest" teenager should be. I don't like to talk about people, celebrities, songs, or love.. -.- & I'm not really into hang out, long-call, what's more texting! I'm so noob at this kind of thing.
And apparently you only find me when you need me, even I don't know why, I don't really mind actually, about the past, I've forgotten. For how long you want to lie? If you are going to lie every time you talk to me, okay. I get it. I'll just be an optimistic, maybe you have your own problem..
The thing is, you know almost everything about me, you know how I talk, you know how my social life is, except for what I feel, you never know. You said you'll always talk to me, be a friend to me, but now, you've turned into just-another people who come and go in my life. But never mind, I don't mind that's totally fine with me. :)
I told you, I don't really know how to make friends, I'm not even good at it, I can't keep one maybe cause I'm not like the "latest" teenager should be. I don't like to talk about people, celebrities, songs, or love.. -.- & I'm not really into hang out, long-call, what's more texting! I'm so noob at this kind of thing.
And apparently you only find me when you need me, even I don't know why, I don't really mind actually, about the past, I've forgotten. For how long you want to lie? If you are going to lie every time you talk to me, okay. I get it. I'll just be an optimistic, maybe you have your own problem..
The thing is, you know almost everything about me, you know how I talk, you know how my social life is, except for what I feel, you never know. You said you'll always talk to me, be a friend to me, but now, you've turned into just-another people who come and go in my life. But never mind, I don't mind that's totally fine with me. :)
0 Comment