I think I should make a new label, called "BlackTrex_". Hehhehe
Some things, presents, gifts, values much more than the price. Yes, it's true that everything needs money, undoubtedly & I don't deny that something more expensive, are often appreciated more, indeed, we have to & I do! I won't stupidly say to someone who has given me quite pricey gifts, "It's not about the price, it's about the heart you are giving,". If someone is giving you something sincerely, no matter how cheap or expensive the price is, there will be the special feeling blooming in your heart that you can't get from any place in this world except from the present given by the person.
It requires the right time, from the right person to the right person, right words, and these "right"s doesn't requires anything, the heart will determine if it is "right" or not. Your heart will tell, no matter how you convince or deny, you heart knows.
Last but not least, thank you. Thanks a lot. I know how it means to you to give and to be accepted by me. I really appreciate it.
Lots of love,
Athirah
Some things, presents, gifts, values much more than the price. Yes, it's true that everything needs money, undoubtedly & I don't deny that something more expensive, are often appreciated more, indeed, we have to & I do! I won't stupidly say to someone who has given me quite pricey gifts, "It's not about the price, it's about the heart you are giving,". If someone is giving you something sincerely, no matter how cheap or expensive the price is, there will be the special feeling blooming in your heart that you can't get from any place in this world except from the present given by the person.
It requires the right time, from the right person to the right person, right words, and these "right"s doesn't requires anything, the heart will determine if it is "right" or not. Your heart will tell, no matter how you convince or deny, you heart knows.
Last but not least, thank you. Thanks a lot. I know how it means to you to give and to be accepted by me. I really appreciate it.
Lots of love,
Athirah
0 Comment