Appreciate.
By Rara - Friday, April 13, 2012
This is a reminder to myself, always remember to appreciate everyone, everything. Always remember what people have done to me, even a stranger. The shirt I'm wearing, there must be few of people who had to sacrifice to produce one. Yes, maybe they are being paid, but still it's a human work. A work is done.
I really don't mind whatever people want to do to me, anything, anything. You want to hurt me, go ahead. You want to yell at me, go on. I won't say a word. I just want everyone around me to be happy, to be able to do what they want because that's all I want. I know how it feels like not being able to do what I want or how I want something to be done, that's why I'm going to give the chance to others to do what they want.
As how much I don't want people to talk back to me, to tell me how should I feel, I know that is how much too, people don't want those things occur to them. So that's okay I won't say a thing. Never. That makes everyone happy, I know, because that's how I'd be happy.
If you really don't know how to appreciate, too ego to let others happy once in a while, give them money. Just pay. At least you did something. Money is not everything, but money or material is the only option other than appreciating with love, sacrifice.
I really don't mind whatever people want to do to me, anything, anything. You want to hurt me, go ahead. You want to yell at me, go on. I won't say a word. I just want everyone around me to be happy, to be able to do what they want because that's all I want. I know how it feels like not being able to do what I want or how I want something to be done, that's why I'm going to give the chance to others to do what they want.
As how much I don't want people to talk back to me, to tell me how should I feel, I know that is how much too, people don't want those things occur to them. So that's okay I won't say a thing. Never. That makes everyone happy, I know, because that's how I'd be happy.
If you really don't know how to appreciate, too ego to let others happy once in a while, give them money. Just pay. At least you did something. Money is not everything, but money or material is the only option other than appreciating with love, sacrifice.
0 Comment