Parents Shouldn't Be Blamed On the Arising Social Illness Among Teens
By Rara - Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Trust me! Farabi, you'll be crying another 20 hours from now. I've told ya, you can never blame the parents for your own mistake. Be responsible. Your cheating and you're blaming the parents? What kind of idiot are ya? Mwahaha. I don't mean a thing, at all :D I'm just soooo excited and can't wait for my turn to speak as the second speaker for the opposition side. One thing that disappoints me is that I can't wear my beautifully made Red Crecsent's white uniform :( But Ana has cheered me up when she said that we're gonna wear a coat on debate. Hee. Are we? :D This one would be nice..
2 Comment
You kno I got friend named, Farabi.. y do i feel like talking about him? hahaha
ReplyDeleteive told ya! :b
ReplyDelete