Missing Cat
By Rara - Sunday, February 28, 2010
So, he's Kuro! I miss him so much :(
Dada is going to KISAS (well I THINK). Nothing much to say. Cause unfortunately I'm certain that we're gonna see each other again soon after this. It's a good thing that she's going to a school which every parents' would want their child to go to. Ahha! That's what I heard from my classmate. Congratulation, Dada! Im surely NOT gonna miss you. You're so annoying. Thank God you won't be disturbing my life anymore. Goodluck. Atleast they are "nicer" than me. One thing. I have to makesure those homeworks are done because Dada won't be "with" me anymore. Hahaha. We're a good student, we never let our homeworks undone, you know that? You're gonna miss me :b
Dada is going to KISAS (well I THINK). Nothing much to say. Cause unfortunately I'm certain that we're gonna see each other again soon after this. It's a good thing that she's going to a school which every parents' would want their child to go to. Ahha! That's what I heard from my classmate. Congratulation, Dada! Im surely NOT gonna miss you. You're so annoying. Thank God you won't be disturbing my life anymore. Goodluck. Atleast they are "nicer" than me. One thing. I have to makesure those homeworks are done because Dada won't be "with" me anymore. Hahaha. We're a good student, we never let our homeworks undone, you know that? You're gonna miss me :b
0 Comment