No idea,

By Rara - Friday, February 05, 2010





Rafiq busuk sebab :


- Dia mengambil pensil tekan bertema Winnie the Pooh di hadapan saya, tanpa izin saya
- Dia letak pensil tekan tersebut di celah tingkap
- Pensil tekan tersebut jatuh tergolek ke luar !
- Saya tak dapat tulis kerja Sejarah yang harus dilakukan dengan segera kerana ketiadaan pensil
- Saya terpaksa pinjam pensil dia
- Dia duduk depan saya
- Dia nak pindah teknik


Guess what. I really thougt I'm going to type using Japanese Letter :( So I don't know how to start this conversation with myself. We helped our former Pendidikan Islam teacher, En Rahim and he gave us RM1 for lunch. Mwahaha. Thanks. Okay let my fingers catch their breath. So today I'm going to talk about something "new" in my life.

This is the first time I went to an extra-class regularly. It's extra-classes because I got Additional Mathematics and History. Both of the teachers taught my brother four years ago, and my brother thinks they're good and that is why I am joining. I met my old classmates when I was schooling at SMK Seksyen 7 for few weeks, Farhan that KLCC boy. Sad enough, he's real tall that I would never able to slap his face.

I feel like a First Primary girl who came to school for the first time. I'm so afraid that the teacher and my classmates are going to eat me :( But I know I'm a strong girl, so I did it well without crying. I never cared about everyone, all I know is the teacher's name and what is she talking about. Everything went well until that day, I met the person I hate most at Additional Mathematics class! Umm not gonna talk about him here.

So it's been awhile since I spent my afternoon at home on weekdays. Hee. Usually on Friday, my Mum and I will go for shopping but today Mum said she had to go home because my brother wants to drive the car today. I don't really get what she means, but I acted as if I do.

Yesterday was my first History's tution with Puan Sahariah at seksyen 8. I met Farhan the KLCC boy again. He's a stalker, ain't he? Wherever I go, he's there. Even on last week, I went to Amir Izwan's house to say goodluck and he was there. Ugh. Ok, History. I think it was the first time I "learnt" History. Really. I never knew the subject History can ever be taught, except for my father. He's a good father and teacher. Hee. Thanks Dad, for buying me the Baby G watch last week, I love it xD

"See, even she looks blur, she got 9As,"

And everyone was like "woooo~ waaaaww~"

Uhhmm oooo kay. I take it as a compliment then,

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment