Cambridge, perfumes (huhh??), and

By Rara - Saturday, February 06, 2010

This is Lady Slipper

Last night, when we got back from sending Haziq to Cambridge located at Shah Alam City Central, I saw "something" on the road just in front of my house, and thougt, "ohh someone's towel is missing. Let's pick it up,". So I get out of the car my brother was driving, and guess what it was? Umm ... :*( It was a KITTEN! It's sleeping on the middle of the road, no. Is it? Is it sleeping? Should I check it out? GOD! It doesn't moves even a little. I stamped on the road thousands of time, expecting that the kitten would run away, but it didn't. Fortunate that it wasn't my kitty. It really does look like my kitty, Mot, the Siamese kitty. Who hit this kitty? It must be Minah's (Mak Ngah, my neighbour's cat) kitty! Ohh poor thing. Why did you play on this road? And Minah, watch over your kitty, you careless Mommahh!! Now I'm the one whos gotta move the kitty :( I picked a pair of gloves and moved the kitty on the side of road, near Mak Ngah's house because I'm certain that the kitty is Minah's baby. So, that's it.

Ohh, there's more to tell. When we were going out to pick Haziq up from Cambridge, we saw Minah walking around, seems like looking for something. She's looking for the baby, maybe? Hmmm. :( That's the reason why I would never leave my kitties playing outside of the house! I'm not dare enough to attend to my own cat's kitty funeral :( Unless it dies because it has to die (literally). Not because it's hitten by car, or anything else.

Oh, and I've got a story to tell ya. Yesterday, while we're waiting for Maghrib, we watched National Geographic, and it was about an elephant. There's a pilot/vet whom lives at some part of undeveloped Africa, there's no builiding besides their house-like-tent. So, as a conclusion, there's an old female elephant, who(?) leads the "group", they can walk 24 hours without resting. So, she's the leader because she knows every inch of the National Park. They connect with each other with a very low frequency, we would never be able to hear. Ok, there's an old female elephant... Oh yeah, you know that an elephant is a really good memoriser(?)? The story is, she found a bone belongs to an elephant. She starts to sniff at the bones, and suddenly there's tears around her eyes. She was crying! Couldn't it be the bone's belong to her child, could it?? And the fact is, her two children WILL (it's definite) die in a year.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment