Happy Birthday, Nakao Natsumi!

By Rara - Wednesday, February 03, 2010


Hello everyone! It's been awhile since the last time we met (yeah, right). Today, as usual, I'm typing using an alphabet because I'm too lazy to pick my brother's laptop because if I will have to go through many obstacles. One of them are thousands of stairs, door to be opened, and most of all, my ANNOYING brother! So, since I don't really have much time for new post, I will just type using an alphabet as usual. Okay, that's the introduction.

Remember the test for the entrance to Maktab Rendah Sains Mara? You can read about it here. As what I had answered the questions, it would be a lie if I say it was easy, but I think I still could manage to do it well. Maybe I made a "mistake" for those quetions testing us whether I really want to enter that school or not. Mwahahaha. Ofcourse, I want to stay at home! :p

Ana and I have been spending our recesses meeting with Aimaan, the nerd-LOOKING guy. He's not a nerd, really. In fact, I feel that Ana and I are much nerder than him. What's the problem? *serious face* We discussed about our english debating which is scheduled on early March. He's sorta like a, umm our "guardians" baceuse he've been checkin on us whether we're doing our tasks or not EVERYDAY. Eeveryday, maann. Can you believe that? I never thougt there's stilla guy like him who will give 100% comitmen on what's he responsibled to. I guess I need to stop paying a compliment to him otherwise someone will think I'm intrested with him or who knows he might reading this right now!? Fool.

It's already 9 pm. Actually I don't really agree about typing the text for debate on Word because I will never going to bring that A4 paper in front of everyone! That's too embarassing.

Oh yeah, talking about today, it's my oldfriend, Nakao Natsumi's birthday! :) Otanjoubi omedetou~ Tanjoubi Present tottekune =p

We're just a "friend" now :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment