History - My HEART
By Rara - Sunday, February 07, 2010
This is a Liger - "human-made" from the combination of lion and tiger.. It's true!
Hello, I don't know how this could happen & I never thougt it will ever going to happen to me! Umm before I go any further, I would like to tell you that I'm not talking about the Liger actually. Hee. Oh, I have one girlfriend, a Japanese, she will say any unrelated word all of a sudden. Can you believe that? We're discussing about Math and she will suddenly shout, "Spaghetti!,". At first, ofcourse I felt this girl is weird but as time goes by, I got used to her.
Ok, let's go back to the topic. Guess what!? I love HISTORY. I love HISTORY!Meet my History's textbook <33 I think the goverment has succeeded in making me feel patriotic and proud to be Malaysian though I just learnt First and Second Chapter. Hohohohoho! I love you, History! I just love to be Malaysian! I love Malay language because it's different than other language, I don't care, Indonesian's language is different, they speak roughly, we don't.
I fall in love with Proton Wira! (The power of patriotic song). Don't laugh at my grammar because I hate it. I hate it. If it sounds nice, then ignore it and, just read it! Who cares about grammar and spelling? Only the English teacher does! I can talk in English with confident and fluently, what's left?? I don't care about "bombastic" word. I hate the word "bombastic" because once you talk about it, and you made an easy mistake like, "uncomplete", some of your evil-sensitive student will notice it and talk about it like hell. Hahaha. Sorry teacher, I promise I'll get an A+ for SPM *smile*
Going to sleep with Sejarah Tingkatan 4 textbook tonight. Wee :)

0 Comment