Road Run
that's what we call a Merentas Desa as. Suddenly thought of the Sabahian's essay about Merentas Desa and he/she wrote about going picnic. He/she meant the word "Merentas Desa" literally. LOL poor them. Hmm I'm not good at talking about people, am I?
Ana and me are Ibnu Khaldun team so we ran together. We were not really running actually, we jogged. Proudly, we never stopped and we jogged constantly from the starting point till the goal. We were suppoed to merentas desa for 4km, but I've been informed later that we actually didn't run for 4km! No wonder I didn't really felt exhausted compared to last two years. My legs are fine but my sole became blistered eventhough I wore a proper running Adidas shoes. Huh! Blame the teacher for giving us wrong instruction! Hehe
As we reached the goal, Ana and I passed the check points' slip(don't what should I call it) to the student in charge. We tought of buying some drinking, unfortunately none of us brought money. I don't get myself why didn't I bring atleast a Ringgit? I didn't bring water purposely because the teacher do not allow us from bringing water as the teachers have seen many of the pupil drank water while running and it is obv unpolite besides they might choke. I'm not one of them.. Silly me! I really should've brought my own water because the teacher started to pass up the 100 Plus and Chocolate Bun around 30 minutes after we reached. Ana and I laid on a wet concrete bench behind the stage (literally). I know it sounds disgusting but it was a real refreshing! The coldness immediately absorbed into my body, while watching the cleared blue sky.. How relaxing it was.. You could even forget that you just ran few kilometers. We met Nasyitah later on and she lent us a ringgit to buy orang juice. Hhehee
I noticed that most of "going-to-move" students were not there. Where are they? HE-HE-HE. Hanna is yeah, she got an appoinment with dentist regarding on her brand new red braces :D
The program ends on 11am but since I have told Dad earlier to pick me up at twelve, I waited with Dayah till 12.. Dad picked us up, then Haziq because he got an intensive class at his school since he's going to sit for UPSR. Dad sent Dayah home first and we went straight away to UiTM to pick Abang up. Dad had to do everything today because Mum got something to do..
That's all for today! I got loads of homeworld waiting for me to be done!
0 Comment