Studying in a good school is formidable
By Rara - Thursday, January 21, 2010
I discovered the word "formidable" in dictionary just now and the synonyms for the word is, dreadful, appalling, threatening, menacing, fearful, frightful, horrible. Ahha! "Palpable" word to describe OTHER school than mine. Trust me there's no thesaurus dictionary with me now, trust me! xD
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for atlast, making me fall in love with the school currently I'm going. There's no word to show my appreciation towards everyone and mostly, to our creature, for choosing me as one of the people that He loves. The school itself avoids me from being involved with those social illness spreading around teenagers nowadays. I know it sounds weird when it comes to me, who's saying this kind of "thing". I'm using a lot of apostrophe today. Hehehe I bet there's nothing wrong with it!
I have this bad attitude - only do something that benefits me. Yeah, everyone IS! But this time I mean it in a bad way. Guess what, I will never do any homework which only wastes my time! (Psstt, not all of them, okayh?) I give you an example, one of this teacher (not gonna mention HIS name), asked us to write down almost all of the texts inside the textbook. It won't be a problem when it comes to Maths or Add Maths, but what if it is History?? NO WAY! I've never did it and I will never do it! It's been his way of "teaching" since the first time I met him when I was in Form One. He says there's marks for those who "copied" the textbook, can you believer that? I've never done it and actually I got straight A's.. Hoho
Enough of talking bout teacher otherwise the teacher won't "bless" me. Silly~
Oh before I forgot! Did I mention about English Debate in this blog? (God, I'm talking to Blogger!)
Blogger, "No~ Athirah,"
Okay, thankyou. For your information, Ana and I are going to represent Khaldun for English Debate! Dada and Hanna will also taking part for English Debate! But they represent for other group. OH EM GEEEE! We're going to compete with each other! Thank God I'm with Ana! Umm, actually not just Ana, but with another two geek guys.. Should I call em a "geek"? WE ARE not really sure but today, we talked with each other for the first time and Ana thinks he is (actually we only met one of them) 97% nerd, and I think he is 89% nerd. I know one day he's going to read this, oh no! LOL
I don't see any of my friends who gave the nod to accept the offer for SBP.. They're still in dilemma. Hmm... Gald that I'm not one of them! Gee. WE WON'T GO, right Ana? ;) That's all for today. Just had a dish of famous kuey teow my father bought at Section 3, Shah Alam~ BURP!
0 Comment