Too many goodbyes never made me used to say goodbye :)
By Rara - Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Okay, since I'ne never done this, today I'm going to list out all of my friends (and not SO a "friend" xD) whom has confirmed that they're going to move to another "better" school heee no offence ;
- Syakiran
-Aminnurrasyid
-Amir Izwan
-Alin
-Fadhlullah
-Syairazi
-Afiq
-Solihin
Ok, that is all. Tina was supposed to register YESTERDAY (as what I heard from herself, her father encouraged her to go, so I assume that she has "gone"), but suprisingly, she was there! I mean, today at school! Ehh? What the heck she's doing here?? I bumped into her actually was because she was accompanying Alin, cause Alin had to settle everything that she has to do cause she's no more at Shah Alam by this time next week. She's been accepted to go to Teknik Perak, I don't know what is the official name for the school.. She's going to do something with IT.. Go girl! You got what you really wanted to do!
Though I just knew some of their's name this year, I'm gonna miss you guys dearly! Especially to my Sri Pintar's friends, Syakiran, Amin, and Amir Izwan. Thanks for being my GOOD teacher, guided me how to befriend with Malaysians.. xD And also Fadhlullah! My kindergarten and Primary School's mate :) We just get together again for few weeks and this time you're gonna leave me. We're seperated again~ Nahh doesn't really matter cause as IF we've been "together" all this while since I got back from Japan. I DON'T meant it.
Wish I could spend time together with my Malaysian friends when I was going to SK Raja Muda, Seksyen 4, Shah Alam year 2000.. *peace*
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
You have been the one for me :)
0 Comment