How to Fix Action Block on Instagram (Malaysia)

By Athirah | Coral Tulip - Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Seriously, this is not a clickbait. I want to know! Haha

So since I started @bulanbooks I have been planning (as if) strategically on how to grow from 0. From making contents for a month ahead, including posts, copy writing, and instagram stories.

Alhamdulillah the books I restocked are completely sold!

Which convinced me to go one step further - grow my followers.

What's instagram without more followers, right?

So looked for the potential people who would benefit form my Islamic children educational material, befriended with, talked about their children and suggest what's best, ..

I did it limitlessly. All of a sudden within a day. Despite I did hear about there's a limit for certain things that you do in instagram, including the theory of ;

"Follow maximum 20 people in an hour or 200 a day,"

so I stick with it. I made sure my number of following is around 15.

But.. I got action blocked anyway. 

So I ran across the Internet looking for fix, here's the summary of what I found :

1. Immediately stop any activity on Instagram
2. Logout from your account
3. Wait at least 3 days

If you can see it, it doesn't mention for how long. Ish. So there's 3 days of inactivity. It's a little upsetting now that my page has just started to grow, but that's fine since I violated it anyway. Accept and move on. It's Instagram's choice to make money through advertising and I refused to obey, they have the right.

Anyone on Instagram advertisement regularly? I don't know, for a starter I guess it doesn't really work well for me. Psychologically, I would not follow an advertisement accound with small number of people engaged. I would want to be interacted with personally so I could trust the seller better.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 Comment

  1. I don't have Instagram so I'm not familiar with your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar too!! Haha just sharing something new I keen to learn about. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum. Tahniah kerana anda terpilih sebagai pemenang Segmen Blog List Abam Kie. Untuk keterangan lanjut dan cara menuntut hadiah sila klik link di bawah. Terima kasih.

    http://www.zukidin.com/2020/05/keputusan-segmen-pertukaran-bloglist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. instagram memang akan block untuk 48 jam atau berapa ye kurang ingat, kalau follow ramai2 dalam satu hari melebihi had so dia kena block sekejap. nanti okay balik tu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, dah okay. Lama juga dekat 3, 4 hari. Lepas ni beringat dah.. Haha

      Delete
  5. I have no idea actually about this :) Hehe, hope you will find the solution soon! and I pray that you will grow lots of followers on the IG, ameen!

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No solution so far but wait. Haha! It's just something new I want to explore on. By the way thank you, let's see if my contents are beneficial enough, amin!

      Delete
  6. I also get blocked frequently on my bookstore account, I just switchs into personal IG, and when I switch back after half an hour/an hour I can like and comment other people post already. But make sure you sent to IG that they are making false alarm to out actions, it'll be fixed in no time. I do run my business in ig, for now, maybe I need to improve my advertisement poster, as only 10% of the likers will follow my instagram. But dont afraid to show yourself to the community! Just market urself as frequent as possible, people will recognize. Good luck dear!

    The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramai juga yang kena action blocked ni. And another one is, block url link di fb. Pun ramai kena. I guess sebab IG & FB have the same parent company, they run the same code.

    ReplyDelete