Offer letter for colleges..

By Rara - Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So far I think I got like 7, or 8 of them.. :O But all of them are private colleges. Never mind but heyyy I got it!! I got a letter! My name is written on it! It's private and confidential! Only I can open & read it. Hihihihihi

I've been applying for scholarships like crazy now, I feel like those post-graduates who's sending the resume for job as much as possible.. Ahahaha it's fun though.

Not gonna influenced by any external factors, I will do what I think is right, based on my own research.

Anyway insya Allah Dayah is going to Mesir this September.. She has chosen Azhar Universiti. I know she can & she suited, unlike me, a bad girl. -_____- Nahhh that's not the real problem for me, my heart just say no..

I feel kinda left out lately. Hmm

Sooner or later the world will forget me..

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment