As year goes by, I always find people talking about Maturity VS Childish.
"That girl looks so matured,". "Ohhhhhh that guy in blabla doesnt look like at his age,". "Your face is so childish,".
Most commonly Childish is meant as :
1. Somebody with cute baby face (like me. xP)
2. Somebody who play toys like pooh (again, me xD)
3. Somebody who dances and sings (meeeeeeee :D)
4. Somebody who like to get sulk (Athirahhhhhhh :B)
and other characteristics which I know you can list yourself.
First of all, what's wrong with it? What's wrong with being childish? Heyyy I know at least once in your lifetime, you would want to act like a child! Well for me it's not something I "want", it is ME. I don't care. I grew myself up not to ever bothered about surroundings, and always do whatever I want, as long as it is right, doesn't annoy people, and make me happy.
I'm an open minded person. I don't think people should simply judge somebody who still sleep with Pooh (ouchhhh :D) as a childish person, and cannot be trusted. I can guarantee. You can trust on me, do you? Have I ever neglected my responsibility? Yes, I do but if somebody try to rectify me, I still can accept and change right? I always be punctual because I love to wait but hate to be waited.
I always keep this word I heard from my English teacher when I was in Form 3, in tuition center.
"Maturity is seen when you can make the right decision,"
That's all. It's not about how you wear, what you buy, what kind of foods, allll those "appearance" factor. No. So what if I only drink milk, never drank tea or coffee? It's only a minor factor. It is life-style. Not maturity, not ourselves. Like people say, "never judge a book by its cover,". Yes, those little things are just the cover. Acting like this boost my self-esteem and I'm happy for it!
BUT, we must act like what we have to do at the right time. ;) That's my principle. No matter how I like to get sulk, sing, dance, I won't do it when it is not necessary. For example, last week there were few boys who run here and there in the Musolla. That is totally unacceptable. Like I said, we have to be matured and make the right dicision if it is necessary or not to act like that.
Even though I have coffee or tea, if people serve one, I WILL drink it as a respect. That's it. If people serve us foods and drinks, we have to respect them by finishing it. I won't get mad and say, "I won't drink this!!!". That's totally childish. Make the right decision.
Another example is when you were thinking if you should skip school or not, although teacher won't be teaching on that day. Think. Is it the right thing to do? Be matured and think! We won't know what we're going to get at school. Just go. There's nothing wrong, right? At least we might get something, unlike at home. Yes, you're going to study on your own. Same goes at school right? What's more, we only have less then 50 days of life a school student. ;) What I noticed, Form Fivers skip school more than the Form One. VERY MATURED YOUNG MAN AND LADY.
I'm lucky for having parents who will support in everything I do and give me a total freedom. They let us make decision, but guide us to the correct path. They never forced me to do something I don't like, but force me to do something right. I'm just a small kid, I don't really know how this whole world really looks like. I need their guidance and Alhamdulillah, I'm an obedient girl. (HHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE) I'm very very very thankful for having parents who've been sort of "forcing" me to try every single things in this world, with that I could get the chance to discover this big world. I remembered when I was a little girl I cried when my parents force me to join the Colouring competition, or Taekwondo, no matter how I refuse, if they say I have to, then I will do it.
I played a lot, literally. Now and forever will. Learning is not something you do but something for you to live. You can't live without learning. It shouldn't be a burden.
Never stop yourself from something you want to do. Even if you don't really know what it is, as long as it is a right thing, just do it! Like drawing competition, photography, marching, just go for it!! Especially when you're still as a school student. Please, please, please don't skip school. Spend your teenage time at school. No matter how boring the school is, you will learn something, that's why we call it a school!
I am happy as I am, but unhappy with bad side of me and need everyone in this world to rectify me.
"Play More, Learn More,"
With that, I end my note.
"That girl looks so matured,". "Ohhhhhh that guy in blabla doesnt look like at his age,". "Your face is so childish,".
Most commonly Childish is meant as :
1. Somebody with cute baby face (like me. xP)
2. Somebody who play toys like pooh (again, me xD)
3. Somebody who dances and sings (meeeeeeee :D)
4. Somebody who like to get sulk (Athirahhhhhhh :B)
and other characteristics which I know you can list yourself.
First of all, what's wrong with it? What's wrong with being childish? Heyyy I know at least once in your lifetime, you would want to act like a child! Well for me it's not something I "want", it is ME. I don't care. I grew myself up not to ever bothered about surroundings, and always do whatever I want, as long as it is right, doesn't annoy people, and make me happy.
I'm an open minded person. I don't think people should simply judge somebody who still sleep with Pooh (ouchhhh :D) as a childish person, and cannot be trusted. I can guarantee. You can trust on me, do you? Have I ever neglected my responsibility? Yes, I do but if somebody try to rectify me, I still can accept and change right? I always be punctual because I love to wait but hate to be waited.
I always keep this word I heard from my English teacher when I was in Form 3, in tuition center.
"Maturity is seen when you can make the right decision,"
That's all. It's not about how you wear, what you buy, what kind of foods, allll those "appearance" factor. No. So what if I only drink milk, never drank tea or coffee? It's only a minor factor. It is life-style. Not maturity, not ourselves. Like people say, "never judge a book by its cover,". Yes, those little things are just the cover. Acting like this boost my self-esteem and I'm happy for it!
BUT, we must act like what we have to do at the right time. ;) That's my principle. No matter how I like to get sulk, sing, dance, I won't do it when it is not necessary. For example, last week there were few boys who run here and there in the Musolla. That is totally unacceptable. Like I said, we have to be matured and make the right dicision if it is necessary or not to act like that.
Even though I have coffee or tea, if people serve one, I WILL drink it as a respect. That's it. If people serve us foods and drinks, we have to respect them by finishing it. I won't get mad and say, "I won't drink this!!!". That's totally childish. Make the right decision.
Another example is when you were thinking if you should skip school or not, although teacher won't be teaching on that day. Think. Is it the right thing to do? Be matured and think! We won't know what we're going to get at school. Just go. There's nothing wrong, right? At least we might get something, unlike at home. Yes, you're going to study on your own. Same goes at school right? What's more, we only have less then 50 days of life a school student. ;) What I noticed, Form Fivers skip school more than the Form One. VERY MATURED YOUNG MAN AND LADY.
I'm lucky for having parents who will support in everything I do and give me a total freedom. They let us make decision, but guide us to the correct path. They never forced me to do something I don't like, but force me to do something right. I'm just a small kid, I don't really know how this whole world really looks like. I need their guidance and Alhamdulillah, I'm an obedient girl. (HHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE) I'm very very very thankful for having parents who've been sort of "forcing" me to try every single things in this world, with that I could get the chance to discover this big world. I remembered when I was a little girl I cried when my parents force me to join the Colouring competition, or Taekwondo, no matter how I refuse, if they say I have to, then I will do it.
I played a lot, literally. Now and forever will. Learning is not something you do but something for you to live. You can't live without learning. It shouldn't be a burden.
Never stop yourself from something you want to do. Even if you don't really know what it is, as long as it is a right thing, just do it! Like drawing competition, photography, marching, just go for it!! Especially when you're still as a school student. Please, please, please don't skip school. Spend your teenage time at school. No matter how boring the school is, you will learn something, that's why we call it a school!
I am happy as I am, but unhappy with bad side of me and need everyone in this world to rectify me.
"Play More, Learn More,"
With that, I end my note.
2 Comment
kinda debate style,the ending ;)
ReplyDeletewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. rindu nak debate !!! :'(
ReplyDelete