I actually don't really agree with most teenagers nowadays - they like to post those lovey dovey statuses or blogs, or any kind of medium. I believe you can list out yourself, right? I think it is very childish thing to do. Jokingly, stupidly, like you post "I love you," to your best friend, it's acceptable. But to post it seriously, some even fight in FB.. That is very annoying, you know? It's social networking, it belongs to every users. Would you fight in public? In McDonald, or in a railway? Hell, no right! For sure you will think those people are annoying. Same goes here. It's social networking. It is PUBLIC. As if you can't send a private message.. If your intention to be with somebody is just to show off, cut it off. You two won't last long. Trust me.. :) What's more when you annoy a lot of people? Everyone will going to pray both of you to break up without they even realizing it.
Seeing few of my friends who tell the world about their girlfriend/boyfriend, and then few months later, they are with a new somebody. Makes me laugh too much that it hurts my stomach.. xD
Seeing few of my friends who tell the world about their girlfriend/boyfriend, and then few months later, they are with a new somebody. Makes me laugh too much that it hurts my stomach.. xD
0 Comment