Expect what you're gonna give, Never expect what you're gonna get.
By Rara - Friday, October 28, 2011
It sounds simple, yet everyone tend to forget. Wherever we go, we always demand on comfort, when we go to learn, we expect that the teacher's going to give us everything to get an A+. Never expect on that.
Simple right? Who do not know this quote must have never been to Earth.
You don't have any idea why the heck am I writing this, right? Because each of my post will always come with an example, related with my life that made me think of that way.
But today I'm not going to write any. For the time being. I'm very emotional right now.
"You get what you give,"
Simple right? Who do not know this quote must have never been to Earth.
You don't have any idea why the heck am I writing this, right? Because each of my post will always come with an example, related with my life that made me think of that way.
But today I'm not going to write any. For the time being. I'm very emotional right now.
0 Comment