I love school. I go there only to learn. To learn. To gain knowledge from the textbooks. That's all. I hate the people, including the lady cleaning up toilets everyweek. Everyone who has to do with my school, I hate them. No, it's not like I hate. They just mean nothing. Absolutely nothing, like the dried leaves fell by the roadside (?). Thank God I still have Ana & Dayah. I love them, a lot. I don't know how to say. Like, a lot. I'm not interested in making friends at school, at all. Sucks. Really. I gave myself a chance for 4 years to learn to love them, but I couldn't. I just can't. I go to school to learn. That's all. You won't know me,school people. I wanna get out of this thick shell as soon as possible !!!! Get me out of here !!!!!!
1 Comment
sooo...,i found someone who thought just like me..
ReplyDeletep/s:ur blog is really nice!!accidentally met this blog and have been reading for past an hour~