I'm a modern Peterpan (girl version)

By Rara - Wednesday, December 22, 2010

They say i'm immature.. I ask them, what immature means? How do we judge people if they are an immature or not? They don't tell me why. I assume that i'm immature because i ask a lot..?

You know what? I'd love to be a kid like FOREVER! I dream about flying in the sky during day or night, either when i'm sleeping or awake. I love to have fun. I'm having fun in almost everything. When they say something bad about me, i'm actually having fun about it ^^ because i know i'm special, that's why they only do such things to me.

i love to laugh. i laugh almost everytime. sometimes i can feel those muscles on my cheek are kind of "cramped" of smiling, maybe. seriously. i get sore throat because of laughing. 

But you can't take an advantage on me. Although i'm a kid, (i love to say i'm a kid), i'm not like those easily get bullied kid! although i'm living, schoolmates with those adult, that doesnt mean i'm scared of you guys! i know i'm small but i can kill you if i want to. no no no im not threating you.. im just kidding :D

You can't fool me. Dont fool me. Once you throw me out, i wont come back. i'm a kid. i only go to someone i know. someone who doesnt mind listening to my freaky childish idea. someone who wont make fun of me. someone who listen to me seriously. someone who treats me nice. cz im a kid. i love mum, dad, brothers a lot.

i'm a kid. i'm a kid with a lot of dreams, ambition. i have to achieve all that. i have to get everything i want, do everything i want. i dont care if i fail, or disappointed over those adults doing. i dont mind. because everything i do,

i do the bestest as i can. :)

i wont have any regret. like i said before, i'm having fun every second in my life.

oh, and i love winnie the pooh so much.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comment