heroin

By Rara - Monday, March 01, 2010

Good Afternoon everyone. Since I don't have the urgency to write the text for debate (it's not that I DON'T, it's just not the right time), I'm going to tell you guys about my friend that I'm very proud of. She's a soft-spoken person, yet her every words sometime are able to hurt you the most. I'm bad at grammar, thankyou. I never cared about it cause I'm not an English teacher, I'm just a Malay girl who talks Japanese with her family, yet talks Malay with her friends, and post her blog using the English language. And she's currently learning Arabic at her school! Heeeee. Ohh God. Can't I stop talking rubbish before anything, can I? It's not a big deal when I'm talking with my friends (who understand me most), but it IS when I'm debating, or presenting something in front of people! AHHHH. Okay, so I'm going to talk about my friend, Hidayah.

Her writing is very very VERY neat as a pin. Even when you're jotting what the teacher gave the meaning of each words for Sijil Menengah Agama's subject down on the text book! Her writing when she's feeling snoozy is much much better than mine, yeahh everyone would believe that :p


Besides that, I also adore her because eventhough she looks angelic, she is not "that" angelic. HAHAHAHA. That's a joke. Just kidding round with you, Dayah~ Thanks for being my teacher everyday. EVERYDAY. Thankyou so much! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment