Kuro
By Rara - Sunday, February 28, 2010
Hello everyone! We just found our Kuro back! We didn't really expected to find him ALIVE so we walked around our house area, check under every cars, and suddenly thot of going to Intan's house. And guess what I saw? A black familiar cat inside a cage! Wait wait wait. I think I know that black cat! It mustn't be Kuro, right?? NO WAY MAN! And as we went nearer, he seems much more familiar. Oh God, and guess what happened?? THe black cat meowing at us for many times! I know it's Kuro!! It must be Kuro!! I know him very very very well. So, I called him,
"Kuro..!"
MEOOWWWW~~
Thank God he still recognize us! Ohhh I feel relieved now. Everytime I've done making flyers for EVERY CATS who went missing, I WILL find the cat on that day too. What's this?? I think I got the sence telling me that I'm going to find the missing babyy :)
Thank Intan and her siblings for taking a good care of him since Monday (that's what they told us). I love you guys!! DO come to our house more often! And they said "Ahh no wonder he looks familiar~". HAHAHAHA. Very funny.
Naughty boooyyy!!
0 Comment