Gembira (なつみ,英語じゃないから無理して読まないで)笑
By Rara - Thursday, January 07, 2010
Dah mula berjinak-jinak dengan persekitaran sebagai 高校生.. Seronok juga! Seronok dapat mempelajari sesuatu yang baru, bukan? Dah naik satu level gitu. Mwahaha, perasan. Sama je daripada tadikan. Cuma panggilan yang baru. Tidak mengapa. Yang penting ilmu baru :)
Minat memang minat. Matapelajaran Sijil Menengah Agama. Tapi subjek2 yang kena hafal tu memang 勘弁して!めっちゃ面倒くさいわ~ I do like it but there's a but. Currently addicted to this phrase,
But there's a but
I will do my best anyway. Cause I get everything I want. And I am going to chase for it no matter how it takes. It wont take long. Just another around nine months, chill. School won't chase me out of there I bet. Mwahaha. Nahh it won't happen. School loves me. Thankyou, I love you too.
ANWYAY
What should I do with my naughty cat? He's a boy. He keeps annoying my sexy mommah, Shiro. Stop it Saki. I noticed this since I'm getting ready for school this morning and he is still meowing at Shiro. Stop it Saki. She's sleeping. Luckily I've put her in cage otherwise. Huhhh. Look it's been nine hours maan. Ahhh stop it Saki, you're scaring the babies. Where's your blue-eyed short tail girlfriend?
Sorry there's no photo cause I got no time to upload any. Will do once I'm free, maybe on weekend? Hee.
0 Comment