Video Summary : Surah Al-Fatihah by Nouman Ali Khan

By Athirah | Coral Tulip - Sunday, April 26, 2020


InsyaaAllah during this Ramadhan I will share about al-Fatihah. This is the surah I don't miss explain to my non-Muslim guests and friends. Simple, straight forward yet packed with almost all important aspects of our life.

Something I always tell everyone, Islam is for all mankind. Quran is for all mankind. Hadith is for all manking.

You can practice it regardless what your religion is, so don't worry.

For quick updates, check out my instagram @bulanbooks I try to create pretty infographic there.

It's a place for me to flow out designing juice from my brain. I have been participating in almost any kind of organisations (good or bad, haha) - and designing is one of the part I loved most.

So, there you go! Let's together be part of this charity chain and spread positivity. May Allah count this as our deeds. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment