Why?

By Rara - Sunday, March 25, 2012

I don't like the word "why".

There are two meanings behind the word :

1. Asking for an answer
2. Questioning why the heck did someone do something (in a sarcastic way)

I'm sorry for being such a stupid dumb. Being a stupid is not that easy you know. They know they're a parasit, but what can they do? I'll just use "they" so it won't be that obvious...................

To some people, they just use the word to question why the heck someone did something, but to me, I'll try my best not to do it. If I ever used why, I'll always remind myself not to be sarcastic but use it only when I want to know something.

However, to me, it is okay to be a stupid but never stop doing something to learn from mistakes, rather than being a clever since they were born and never want to learn something for the rest of their life.

Just have a little patience. I'll be gone soon, I can just even go out of this world. LOL I mean to my own world.. :3 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment