Blog blog.
By Rara - Saturday, January 28, 2012
Three entries with video in row. :3 I'm currently addicted in making this face. :3 Yeah, this face. :3 You may ask me to do this face :3 if you saw me in town. :3 I'm good at it. Ok whatever.
Social networking is very depressing so here I am loyal with the old way, blogging. People don't really look at blogging as old-fashioned anymore, nowadays though. But mine is. It's more to what I think, I don't bother about followers thing. I've seen some clueless blog with thousand of followers. Huh. What for?
Everyone wants to chase something. Something I'm not sure if they really sure what is it. Don't get what I mean? Read five times. Everybody wanna be on top of almost everything. Everything. Everything in this worlds seems like have its own measurement. Who ever has the highest, are the best.
I hate this. What for? Who asked you to participate in this battle? Who was the selfish person who set up those measurement?
God looks at the quality. I love You. :)
Social networking is very depressing so here I am loyal with the old way, blogging. People don't really look at blogging as old-fashioned anymore, nowadays though. But mine is. It's more to what I think, I don't bother about followers thing. I've seen some clueless blog with thousand of followers. Huh. What for?
Everyone wants to chase something. Something I'm not sure if they really sure what is it. Don't get what I mean? Read five times. Everybody wanna be on top of almost everything. Everything. Everything in this worlds seems like have its own measurement. Who ever has the highest, are the best.
I hate this. What for? Who asked you to participate in this battle? Who was the selfish person who set up those measurement?
God looks at the quality. I love You. :)
0 Comment