Sejarah.
By Rara - Friday, September 09, 2011
Say whaaatt? They already know EXACTLY what will be asked! :/ I wonder why it is being told, anyway. I'm not even interested to know, that's why I didn't really work hard to get it by asking my friends.. In the morning when I go to school, they were like reading some particular topic. And, bang. EXACTLY.
I wonder if they can get an A+ or not.. Oooolalala~ It's not like we're going to know what's in SPM. Go ahead, enjoy your A+ at school. I was being told about it quite at last minute, so since I've revised Sejarah, I only read the spot part during few minutes before examination started.
Paper one went well, insya Allah. Paper two was fun! It isn't that hard, actually, if we really understand Sejarah. I gotta continue my read on Sejarah so I can get an A+ for SPM.. Hee. Everyone would, right? I know but I just want to remind myself.
I got no paper on next Monday, on Tuesday I'll be sitting for Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah and the subject I'm bit nervous with, Additional Mathematics.
I wonder if they can get an A+ or not.. Oooolalala~ It's not like we're going to know what's in SPM. Go ahead, enjoy your A+ at school. I was being told about it quite at last minute, so since I've revised Sejarah, I only read the spot part during few minutes before examination started.
Paper one went well, insya Allah. Paper two was fun! It isn't that hard, actually, if we really understand Sejarah. I gotta continue my read on Sejarah so I can get an A+ for SPM.. Hee. Everyone would, right? I know but I just want to remind myself.
I got no paper on next Monday, on Tuesday I'll be sitting for Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah and the subject I'm bit nervous with, Additional Mathematics.
0 Comment