Physics, here I come !

By Rara - Wednesday, September 28, 2011



Another few hours and the trial will be finished. Which also means, another a month left till the Day. I'm so worried about my performance. Especially in Additional Mathematics. I've just studied "privately" with my Bahasa Arab Tinggi teacher, (ofcourse not the Add Math sucject, du-uh) and managed to comprehend A LOT more than I thought I could.

Since most of my friends skipped the school today, I practically studied with Shedah throughout the day. Oh, I didn't take the Yasin water today.. Nvm. We did a lot of model paper and f God wills it, we're going to make less than 10 mistakes! :D Idk why that sounds really humorous..

Youtube-ing and I found this really sad song. I wrote this post in the mood of the song. Ahhh.. :D

君じゃない誰かなんて、意味がないよ!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment