English.
By Rara - Wednesday, September 07, 2011
It was ok, I really I hope I could get an A+. I've worked so hard to put as many idioms as possible, using a so-called "bombastic" words.. I did every single thing which my English teacher had told me on how to get a full mark for essays. I'm not going to let these affordable (LOL) subject for me to get an A+ wasted just like that.
For open essays, (is that what people call it?) I chose the topic "The incident I regret", something like that. I wrote about the cockroach incident. I regretted for not making my room neat enough.. :D It was so funny, though. I didn't write as much as usual because there's no mark for writing too much and I guess I would just running out of time trying to end up my story.. Hhhmm..!! It was fun, though. ;)
Tomorrow's Mathematics.. Have revised few a bit challenging topic at school with Dayah so I don't really have to struggle anymore. Maybe I should go for Sejarah tonight..
For open essays, (is that what people call it?) I chose the topic "The incident I regret", something like that. I wrote about the cockroach incident. I regretted for not making my room neat enough.. :D It was so funny, though. I didn't write as much as usual because there's no mark for writing too much and I guess I would just running out of time trying to end up my story.. Hhhmm..!! It was fun, though. ;)
Tomorrow's Mathematics.. Have revised few a bit challenging topic at school with Dayah so I don't really have to struggle anymore. Maybe I should go for Sejarah tonight..
2 Comment
eheh,good luck :)
ReplyDeletefor Kedah's trial I chose an essay which end with "she is totally a different person" something liddat :P
good luck to you, tooo.! how did you get to online actually?? :D
ReplyDeletewoww.. that essay sounds interesting! :) and we got Nature for the poem.. how was the novel?