Dreams Come True

By Rara - Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Which castle is bigger? Using a cup of sand, or a bucket of sand?"


I purposely wrote "Dreams" instead of "Dream" because I believe every Dreams, WILL come true. For me, a dream is not an object. It is the outcome of what we have been doing all this while towards "something" that we chase. A Dream is a result. It is not something, it doesn't exist until we have done enough to see how does dream actually look like.

I want to see how do my dreams look like. I want. I am eager to know. I won't give up. I will do my bestest in everything I do so I can get a better "Dream".

I will work hard to get a bucket of dream so I can built a biggggg castle ! :)

Anyway this is a song entitled "Masayume" or "True Dream", sang by Spitz. The chorus are :

"Dou ka masayume kimi to aetara nani kara hanasou waratte hoshii
Chiisana shiawase tsunagi awase you asai puuru de jareru you na
Zutto mato mo ja nai itte wakatteru"

It means, "dream true dreams, if only I can see you, I want you to smile. Although it's like in a shallow pool, you may not always be true, because you connect all the happiness,"

Whoaaaahhh my translating skill is bad !! xD Nvm, but still it's a very nice phrase, huh?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment