Japanese Associate Degree

By Rara - Friday, August 19, 2011

Have you heard of JAD? It's a special project done by government to provide scholarship for Bumiputera students to further their studies at Japan. The course is basically for engineering. JAD is a 2+3 undergraduate twinning program wth the first three years conducted at Malaysian Higher Education Instituton and the final two years at Japan.

The requirements are :
1. A in Modern Mathematics
2. A- in Additional Mathematics
3. B+ in Chemistry
4. B+ in Physics
5. B+ in English
6. B+ in Bahasa Melayu or equivalent

They have either Electronic Engineering ( Diploma of Electrical Engineering in Technical Japanese ) or Mechanical Engineering ( Diploma of Mechanical Engineering in Technical Japanese).

If based on what my brother has told me, we have to apply it even before the SPM results are to be announced. However, when I think about it again, I'm more to not applying it.

First, the reason why I'm interested in it is because the program will be started right after the SPM finishes (maybe few weeks later). I love to learn, I love gaining new knowledge.. And I won't be wasting my time at home!

Second, the reason why I feel bad is because I might going to take the place of the person who really needs it, when I'm certain that I will quit once the SPM results are annnounced.

So.. I've been thinking, maybe I should join the Japanese course at UiTM.. :)

Ohh, stop thinking about it!! Study! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment