Since im a prefect from form 5, ill be looking after him & his friends or must i say his batch, for orientation! Yeehaw. Hehe. He almost bursted into tears when his name was being called. I told you right. Get prepared. Get prepared. Since yesterday. You were too snobbish to practice. LOL. Serve you right. Thank God Hilmee Izanee was there to hugged and shrugged him up. Hihihihi. You really should thank him, Haziq! Oh, hey. I forgot to tell you guys why did he cry. Because.. As usual, my school "give chance" to their students to give a talk, a public speaking in from of an audience. So, a form 1 students have been asked to do so during their orientation. His name was being called as the first person. And he was like, no no no i cant!! Our last name is the same, ofcourse they will look for you. :P So.. Here's his speech.
- I'm Haziq. I have a sister. She is (Rara Zack). I love her.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA. I guess that was Hilmee's idea, so who's the one actually loving me!? :D
"Nama saya Haziq.. Saya ada kakak. Nama dia (Rara Zack).. Saya sayang kakak saya,".
- I'm Haziq. I have a sister. She is (Rara Zack). I love her.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA. I guess that was Hilmee's idea, so who's the one actually loving me!? :D
2 Comment
errr.. cant believe my name is on ur blog.. ", heheh..
ReplyDeleteerrr.. cant believe my name is on ur blog.. ", heheh..
ReplyDelete