So everyone, suddenly I thot of typing about my new watch (heard that Haziq is going to, so I did :p). My father will buy a watch for us when it's our birthday. I forgot since when but it "just" became a trend, if I'm not wrong, after Abang had asked a watch for his birthday (is it?? never mind) from Ayah. But on my 12th birthday, I got a watch too.. We just LOVE watch because for us, being punctual is very important. Umm I don't think the word "for us" suits my description best. What I want to say is, my parents have always been talking about being punctual. It may because of the culture when we're staying abroad. Never mind. You know actually we bought this watch on 30th January 2010,& my birthday is 17th January xD Cause I've been looking for a sporty watch, and all I think about was something from Baby-G and most of the watch shop doesn't sell Baby-G's watch and even if they did, they were all those out-dated Baby-G, so I didn't buy it. I ALMOST buy this watch

but luckily, my father suggested to go for another shop at Bukit Tinggi's Jusco and maybe we could find a better Baby-G cause he knows I wanted a Baby-G's wacth. Hee. Furthemore, we can't wear this Nike's watch when we're swimming, so I don't think it's worth having it.
Once I saw the Baby-G's watch, I fell in love with it. I know we're going to spend our time together. I can hear it's calling me from the glass case. And the shopkeeper said that I can bring the watch until 200m depth. Weeeee xD We can go for diving together then! :D
Most of all, thanks Ayah for buying me that watch. I'm going to take care of it like I care about my cats. Mwahaha.

0 Comment