Hello 2010, Hello School!

By Rara - Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hello everyone. Hello Athirah. Hello Pooh(s). I got a feeling that I'm going to be late on the first day of school as usual. LOL. Hopefully not. Yeah, I'm hopeless. I'm so grateful that I got 9A's for PMR, you know at least they won't laught at me,

"HAHAHA. Dahlah lambat, tak pandai pula tu!"

 Phew~ See there's nothing wrong to be late, right Amir Izwan the PREFECT? Noo way. Dont't worry,there's a way. Cut it off. Stop talking rubbish.

Hello again everyone. I'm enjoying my very last moment of heaven. Huh? When the school is start,it's 57% hell. My school is. Haha. This stupid blog won't be read by teachers, will it?

"Athirah,siap2 baju sekolah,"

 No, NO, NO. It's still 3rd January, Mom. And I'm going to sleep whole-day-long. Shit. I don't wanna move from here. I hate study. I hate books. But they LOVE meee! How can I leave some'thing' that loves me THAT much? Uww.. :(  And this year, I have to sit for Sijil Menengah Agama(SMA). Guess what, I've never even PASSED the exam. Since I got straight A's,I'll be FORCED to be with an angels. Hoho. Maybe this year I can atleast PASS the exam for SMA. I will try. It's embarassing! As if I even care about others, right Dada?

I feel guilty to plant something in my Farmville's farm. Eh hey who's going to take care of em? :( Goodbye internet, goodbye world. But I will still online, don't worry. Maybe on the end of week, cause that's the rule if I don't want to stay at hostel. Heard that some of my friends are going to stay at hostel this year. If you guys can, go on. I AM NOT GOING TO. It's not that I can't live without my parents (yes you are,Miss Athirah). But I don't think it's worth staying at hostel at this age. What I mean is we're still schooling. I'm not going to stay at hostel! One day absolutely I will so why should I now? Enuff of it. HAHAHA.

Hello school!


These are the photos when I was in Form One xD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comment