First Day of School (not really)
was boring and sleepy. nothing much to do. oh yeah i got second class. a bit suprised. ehh im not supposed to be in first class?? LOL. they just put us wherver they like to,maybe. cause Syakiran the Top Student was also in my class, he's sitting in front of me. i love him cause he helps me a lot in study xD i dont know. i love those Islamic subjects, but i love academic's too. to be honest with you,they're not that good. i dont really get what they're teaching. not strict, they treats us like a kindergarten children. punishment, punishment, and punishment. i loathe it. come oon, ive tried my best and im still trying, give me some time. its my bussiness not yours. and I'm not being rude to my teachers but some of them ARE. im scared. but i don't want to be a loser cause i'm not. I feel like a loser if I'm 'lose' with the teachers. somehow i realise that school is a place to study. is it? i'm not sure cause i think the environment at my house has helped and encouraged me a lot to study. my home is important to me. i'm not going to boarding school, that's for sure. please get it. i won't. it's not that i can't live without my parents but my Home Sweet Home helps me to study i don't know how but it is the fact. I don't think where we're is an important key to success. but i believe that a good school will helps us too. cause I'm sorry but I still and will always compare between the schools at Malaysia and Japan. I seek the best. And none of them are. Nahh, MOSTLY I must say. I DO NOT KNOW. is there any other way that I stilll can study those Islamis subjects without going to that school and going to boarding school? Let me know if there is.
Thankyou.
3 Comment
samttaj sahaja yg ada ciri2 sekolah idaman awak..:)
ReplyDeleteterima kasih. dah dapat hidu dari 2 tahun yang lalu bahawa ini lah sekolah terbaik untukku :)
ReplyDeletei'm suprised with ur love towards islamic subjects!since i've known u in samttaj,i thought u're just like another students who really don't care 'bout sma..tfsir...n bla3..but ur confession really make me smile..at least..ad gak dak samtaj cmni er..bravo!
ReplyDelete