Goodbye 2009!
I, myself actually do not really know why did I put the title because I still dont get what's sooo special about new year & why do we have to celebrate it? Since there's no better title,yeahh that's better than a post without a title. Ahh stop it. I can write a novel talkin bout a 'title'.
Okay, today in this post, I'm going to share with you about what I did today, as usual. Wait wait why am I being so formal todaaay? Don't bother bout me.
My workaholic father(ahahaha that's a joke, Ayah!No offence!) took leave from yesterday. It was quite odd cz it's rare my father, Haziq & I go out together. Not that 'odd' actually.. Okay,it wasnt odd,it was special & different! That's a better word. Haziq & I have to protect Dad from danger, because he got loads of cash for our school stuff xD I holded Dad's left hand and Haziq holded Dad's right hand. We acted as a good kid so that Daddy would buy some silly stuff for us. Guess what? When I was in Form 1,I bought size 15 and this year I bought size 14 and half cause the shopkeeper said there's no stock left xD
I met Jannatul today. It's been awhile since we met each other. She asked me about my scarves so I told her. Ahh forgot what I was about to talk :D
Ok, next year I will study & play harder. Study must come first. To my bestfriend, sorry for couldn't attend our tradition meeting on first day of school, okay? Ahahahahaha. Can't wait to see you!
Hello 2010~
2 Comment
its ok my bestfriend..i hope we'll make it if we can..:)
ReplyDeleteno we cant xD
ReplyDelete